Now Available For Preventative Use
The HydraFacial Company has pivoted to supply healthcare workers with copper nylon masks.
Copper is a known antimicrobial
Moisture wicking, breathable nylon with adjustable nose piece
Reusable up to 30 washings without losing effectiveness
PROTECTING FACES AROUND THE GLOBE
The composition of the mask is a proprietary blend of 82% copper CuTEC nylon (which binds copper to fabric fibers for extended use and protection), 15% nylon, and 3% elastic (non-latex). Copper is known to have powerful antimicrobial properties, so it was the ideal choice for these protective masks.
MADE IN THE USA
FDA REGISTERED MANUFACTURING
Certified to ISO:13485:2016 for Medical Device Quality
Powered by Nufabrx
COPPER INFUSED FACE MASK
Powered by Copper
Washable up to 30 times without losing protection for up to 31 wears.
82% Copper CuTEC® Nylon, 15% Regular Nylon, 3% Elastic
Limit the spread of germs through the natural benefits of copper.
Not for use in:
- Surgical settings or where other hazardous fluids may be expected
- Clinical settings where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high
- The presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas
- Wash mask daily after wear.
- Machine wash in hottest water possible with detergent.
- DO NOT BLEACH.
- DO NOT use hydrogen peroxide.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners.
- Lay Flat to Dry.
DO NOT BLEACH as this will reduce the antibacterial nature of the copper. This product makes no claims that it will cure or prevent Coronavirus, Influenza, or COVID−19. Only that copper has powerful antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.